- With a billion smartphones in the world people are buying apps at an accelerated rate. App Store Optimisation (ASO) has never been more important than it is now.
- Do you find that your app suffers from what is known as “invisible app syndrome”? The harsh reality of putting the time and effort into creating an app that never finds it’s audience?
- App Store Optimization (ASO) will help your app jump the queue, increase organic ratings. It is crucial to be an essential part of the launch strategy.
- ASO is basically SEO for Mobile Apps, to help apps get discovered organically on app stores.
- It improves app distribution by increasing Search Ranking for apps in an App Store.
- Recent studies have found that approx 50% of all apps are discovered through search on the app store, making ASO a crucial part of your plans
Key Goals Of App Store Optimization
App Store Optimization Tips
Optimise your Rank regularly
82% of users never browse past the top 25 search results in the app store. Improving your ranking directly improves organic installs.
Understand your Target Base
Knowledge of potential keywords and how they discover similar apps is insightful
Reviews & Ratings
Following quality on-page optimisation, it is estimated that 30% or more of your search ranking is based on this factor alone
App Title and Icon
A catchy app title and icon will make it stand out
Make it relevant and clear. Convey your USP
Add Keywords in title
10% rank jump
Measure Off page and On page Factors to get full funnel
On Page factors (name, description, icons, screenshots Off Page factors are the KPI’s (click through rate, downloads, usage, social media ranking, speed/reliability of servers, etc.).
Organic Install Multiplier
For every paid install an app receives, it can expect to see an additional 1.5 organic installs
Paid App Install
Paid installs (mobile advertising campaigns) drive organic installs. On average, apps generate 1.5 organic installs for every paid install which can grow as high as 3x to 10x if you achieve top chart ranks.